Our maps are a handy resource for how to enjoy the Spokane River Centennial Trail – and make great gifts! Maps are $5.75 each and will be mailed to you.
– Descriptions of Class 1, 2 or 3 Trail. Class 3 areas are not recommended for small children.
– Highlights of the popular trailheads and amenities.
– Trail rules, safety and etiquette.
Three ways to get maps:
1. Secure purchase with Pay Pal:
2. Send your check for $5.75 per map, with your name and mailing address to:
Friends of the Centennial Trail
P.O. Box 351
Spokane, WA 99210
3. Purchase a map from one of our partners: