- Non-motorized vehicles only (personal mobility aid devices allowed).
- Trail hours: 6:30 a.m. to dusk, year-round.
- No alcoholic beverages on the Trail.
- Speed limit: 15 m.p.h. maximum.
- Bicyclists and skaters yield to pedestrians.
- Pets must be under control and on an eight foot or shorter leash at all times.
- Dog walkers must immediately remove dog deposits.
- Horses have the right of way on soft trail.
- Do not disturb plants or animals.
- Pack it in… Pack it out!
- No structures (including vendor equipment) allowed within Trail property boundaries.
- Discover Pass required if parking at trailheads in Riverside State Park.
- Observe Trail rules and signs.
- All Trail users yield to equestrians.
- Bicyclists, skateboarders yield to pedestrians and equestrians.
- PLEASE audibly say “on your left” when passing other users.
- Keep right, pass on the left and yield to faster moving users.
- Signal slower moving Trail users when approaching.
- Bicyclists stay on designated Trail, two riders abreast maximum (single file if pedestrians are present).
- Wheel skiers/in-line skaters do not use sharp-tipped poles.
- Skateboarders stay on paved trail; no jumps or demonstration-type skateboarding.
- Do not leave valuables in vehicles when parking at trailheads!
photo Jon Jonckers
- Use the buddy system when walking the Trail.
- Wear a helmet when cycling or in-line skating.
- Use caution where Trail narrows, at high-use access points and blind corners.
- Bring your cell phone; dial 911 for emergencies!
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE CENTENNIAL TRAIL!