Printed Trail Map
Get your Centennial Trail Map!
Our maps are a handy resource for how to enjoy the Spokane River Centennial Trail – and make great gifts! Maps are $5.75 each and will be mailed to you.
- Descriptions of Class 1, 2 or 3 Trail.
- Highlights of the popular trailheads and amenities.
- Trail rules, safety and etiquette.
Three ways to get your map:
1. Secure purchase here with PayPal:
2. Send your check for $5.75 per map, with your name and mailing address to:
Friends of the Centennial Trail
P.O. Box 351
Spokane, WA 99210
3. Purchase a map from one of our partners:
- REI, 1125 N. Monroe, Spokane, WA 99205
- North Division Bicycle Shop, 10503 N. Division, Spokane, WA 99218
- Auntie’s Bookstore, 402 W. Main Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201
- Riverside State Park Ranger Station, 9711 W. Charles Road, Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026
- Fitness Fanatics, 12425 E. Trent Ave., Spokane, WA 99216