The Spokane River Centennial Trail is a perfect setting to host recreational fundraising events. Each year, over 40 groups host over 20,000 people at fundraisers on the Centennial Trail!
Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission, City of Spokane Parks & Recreation, Spokane County Parks & Spokane Valley Parks & Recreation Commission, checklist for events:
Riverside State Park / Centennial Trail/Columbia Plateau Trail
- Special Activity Permit Application
- Application FEE
- Certificate of Liability INSURANCE
- Please list Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission as additional insured in the amount of $1,000,000.00 general liability and $500,000.00 per occurrence.
- Course Map
For more information on fees, requirements, and availability, please contact: Lara Gricar or (509) 465-5066.
City of Spokane Parks & Recreation
- City of Spokane Special Event Permit Application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Depending on the nature of the activity, a site plan may be required
- Course Map
- Facility use fees vary depending on the nature, location, park impacts and details of the activity
- Riverfront Park has exclusivity on Food and Beverages
For more information on availability, fees, requirements and policies within Riverfront Park contact Diana Whaley, Events Manager, at 509-625-6624.
For more information on availability, fees, and requirements for other Spokane City Parks, contact the Park Operations office at 509-363-5455.
Spokane County Parks, Recreation & Golf (for events occurring on Spokane Parks Facilities)
- Special Event Permit Application
- Certificate of liability insurance naming Spokane County as an additional insured
- Map of event, specific to Spokane County Parks Facilities
For more information on fees, requirements, and availability, please contact: Paul Knowles or call (509) 477-2188.
For more info on prices, visit http://www.spokanecounty.org/parks/content.aspx?c=2790 .
(Please note: If utilizing county right-of-way for your event, please contact Linda Britz at County Engineers for more info or (509) 477-7407.
City of Spokane Valley Parks & Recreation
(Barker Bridge at mile 6.5 to Denny Ashlock Bridge at mile 11.9)
- Special Event Permit Application:
- $40 Application FEE
- General liability insurance listing the City of Spokane Valley as an additional insured in the amount of $1,000,000.00 per occurrence and $2,000,000.00 AGGREGATE
- Course map
- Facility usage application to reserve Mirabeau Meadows Shelter, if event at this location:
- Fees apply. Please inquire.